Friday, April 27, 2007

Brownies


When these came out of the oven, I felt a bit doubtful because they didn't look quite like they were supposed to. But they disappeared very fast. I didn't mention that I used this recipe because it was the easiest I could find :)
So here it is:
175 gr (6 oz) butter
30 gr (1 oz) grated dark chocolate
10 tbsp. sugar
2 eggs
55 gr (2 oz) all-purpose flour
2 tbsp. cocoa powder
55 gr (2 oz) chopped nuts
1 tsp. baking powder
Throw everything into a food processor and let it work for a couple of minutes. Bake for approximately 30 minutes (temp. 180C/350F).

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love chocolate brownies - me and my housemate made some the other night and they were delicious!

In His care, Emily

Anna S said...

I should make some more... these are already gone :)