Saturday, May 5, 2007

The Questions Game: comeback

Before I talk more about some heavier issues that are on my mind these days: Robert told me he's interested in participating in The Questions Game I mentioned several posts ago. Since Robert doesn't have a blog, he sent me the answers via email, so I could publish them here:

1) If you could change your name,what would you change it to?

I like my first name,but I also like Steve Judd who is a character from one of my favorite movies.

2) What is the best compliment you have ever received?

The times at work when I've had to work a busy shift on my own and been told that they really appreciated me for my effort and helping to keep things running.

3) What do you do to cheer up when you're sad?

Usually I will look at some blogs, listen to some favorite songs or look through a book.

4) What is your favorite book, and why?

I don't have one now. When I was younger it was The Sea Wolf, but my interests are now very different. I like Jane Austen though I know her through movies rather than books. A book that I'm enjoying now is The Exemplary Husband, A Biblical Perspective by Stuart Scott. It's helpful as I'm new to the idea of biblical marriage.

5) Is your life different from what it was five years ago, and how?

The first change came about two years ago when I found The Walton's tv show. Watching it got me thinking about marriage and family. The second change came seven months ago when I found the YLCF website. I was looking for Anne of Green Gable quotes to use on a small Walton's forum I post on. The google search brought me to Gretchen's potpourri section. At the bottom I noticed the YLCF logo and clicking on it sent me to their homepage. From there I found the blogs I read. I found like-minded people and topic's like courtship.It will be interesting to see where things go from here.

... Thank you for the interesting answers, Robert!

1 comment:

Candy said...

Im dropping by everyones blogs to let them know I have a new blog..

Candy :)