Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Questions game - continued

So… the ladies who agreed to participate in the questions game I mentioned in my previous post are:
Jordin ("Paths of Peace")
Bethanie ("The Desire of My Heart")
Craftydaughter ("Homemaker In Training")
Autumn ("A Little Princess")

*drumroll*
Here are your questions:

1. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?

2. What is the best compliment you have ever received?

3. What do you do to cheer up when you're sad?

4. What is your favorite book, and why?

5. Is your life different from what it was five years ago, and how?

I'm looking forward to reading your answers on your blogs! When you post them, don't forget to offer to interview someone else!

3 comments:

Jordin said...

This looks like fun! Those are great questions! I'll post my answers later today... :)

Robert said...

I would like to do the question game though I don't have a blog.The answers could be posted on your blog.

Anna S said...

Hi Robert,
If you want to participate in the questions game, you can send your answers to my email (see at the top corner) and I'll publish them.