Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Questions game

Tracy from "Unless the Lord..." asked me to answer the following questions – which I did with great pleasure. So… let the fun begin!

1. Would you rather read a book or watch a movie?

Hmm. That depends on the book/movie we're talking about! I'm a bookworm; but movies can be watched with friends, and we can share some snacks while we watch... and maybe even a pack of tissues if that's a girls' movie!
The fact remains that I start and finish a book almost every week, but I haven't seen a movie for months! *smile*

2. What does your perfect day consist of?

Getting up not too early and not too late; saying my prayers first thing in the morning; eating a big and healthy breakfast; spending time outside with friends and family; being creative; cooking or baking something delicious; doing at least one act of charity or helping someone; learning something interesting and useful.

3. Pick a song that best describes you.

"Not Like the Other Girls" by Rasmus.

4. If money were no object, where would you live and what would you be doing with your life?

I would live somewhere in the countryside, in a large house with a garden. I'd dedicate my life to taking care of my husband, children and home. No matter how much money I have, that would still be what I want to do.
While I'm not sure I'll ever live in the countryside or have a garden, I do hope I can accomplish the rest of my dream!

5. Share one surefire way to get to your heart

Let me know if you're a cat lover and share some pictures of your cat! Cats always make my heart melt.

Now your turn! If one of you wants to be interviewed, please leave a comment and tell me. I will then ask you five questions (I get to choose the questions), and you will post the answers on your blog!
If you choose to do that, you will have to include this explanation in your post and offer to interview someone else. When someone volunteers for an interview, you will ask them five questions.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Anna,
Great answers! If money were no object, I'd be doing the same thing that I'm doing today...with some travel thrown in!

Jordin said...

What a fun post! I liked your response to the "If money were no object" question. That sounds like a wonderful life! :)

I'll volunteer to be interviewed! I love these kinds of things! :)

Bethanie said...

Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'ld love to participate in this!

Anna S said...

OK... now I have to think up some questions. :) I'll post them soon.

Craftydaughter said...

Me and some friends did this a few months ago on my other blog network.

Interview me. Might be interesting. :-D

Autumn said...

Ok. You can interview me. Don't make the questions too hard though!!
Autumn