Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sharing random 7 things

Time for a break and a bit of fun before moving on to other 'heavy' issues…

Mrs. B invited all the readers of her blog to share 7 random things about themselves. I'm slightly modifying the rules of the game; instead of telling about myself, I will allow my cat to share 7 random things! She has wanted to do this for ages. So, here it goes:

1. My favorite food is canned tuna fish.

2. I'm mortally afraid of the vacuum cleaner and ironing board; whenever I see one of those, I hide behind the sofa.

3. I simply LOVE shoeboxes. When I see one, I MUST get inside and curl up! The only problem is that not many shoeboxes are big enough for me.

4. I have my own seat on the sofa and my own blanket, and those who try to usurp either of them will be severely punished!

5. I will lick your face if you only let me.

6. When it's warm, I love sleeping on the desk in Anna's room (see picture).

7. Breakfast is on my schedule at 6:00 AM each day, and I don't care if it's weekend. I want my food served on time!

So… all of you cats (and dogs) out there – consider yourselves tagged! I'd love to know more about you.

10 comments:

Buffy said...

I will consult with my cat and report her response in my blog.

Bethanie said...

great idea!

Haus Frau said...

Such a precious kitty, Anna. What's its name?

Anna S said...

Thanks :) Her name is Ksusha.

Haus Frau said...

Ksusha. Could you pronounce that phonetically? :o)

Anna S said...

Ksoo-shah :P

Sheri Prescott said...

That was so fun Anna! Ksusha is adorable!

r said...

This isn't on-topic, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm visiting your blog after reading your thoughtful input on several other blogs, and am quite impressed with your ideas here.

I probably won't comment much, but I look forward to checking in occasionally. Your generous and peaceful spirit really comes across in your writing. It's a refreshing surprise to find a homemaking blog/site that *isn't* marred by arguing,etc. In the internet world, that is quite an achievement.

Anna S said...

R.,

Thank you for visiting, I'm glad you find something of interest in my humble thoughts. :)

I don't often mention it, but the reason why you won't see much heated arguing here (intelligent discussion - yes, insulting comments - no) is because I have comment moderation. Since I don't want this blog to be flooded by negative attitude and personal attacks (which usually come anonymously) I choose not to give them room in my comments section.

Christie Belle said...

Oh, I love your modified version. This was too cute! You have a very pretty cat, too!