Saturday, June 23, 2007

Campus cat

Isn't he a cutie? This cat was our faithful companion throughout college... he used to sit through half of our lectures, usually curled up in a chair and sleeping (sometimes we felt like sleeping too!), or passing between people's laps. Once he jumped on a professor's desk during a lecture and made himself comfortable right there. ;)

Saying goodbye to him isn't easy!

... On another note, our refrigerator broke down yesterday. With the terrible heat, that's BAD. I hope we can get it fixed tomorrow!

7 comments:

Alexandra said...

How cute! He/she looks a lot like my cat, who I almost posted about tonight. What a nice way to have class... pets are so relaxing. They make good study buddies.

Anna S said...

Alexandra,

Yes, there's nothing like taking notes with a purring cat in your lap :)

Dawn Marie said...

Coming from a huge cat lover, just want to say "awwwwwww". My 16 year old cat Snow died in March. I miss her.

I know what it's like to not have a refridgeator not working...the day before I left for my vacation to FL, my fridge decided to not work...but we were able to get it fixed the same day. Crazy thing!
Hope yours gets fixed soon! The guy told us that ours was iced over.
Blessings!

Serena said...

I like the look of that cat.

Sorry about your refrigerator. I've gone through Refrigerator Trials before. We went through four or five refrigerators in about a year and a half, once. They were all old, given to us, and on their last legs. We FINALLY just bought a new one!

Perennial Pioneer said...

Pets and Classical music, are the two best ways to study, and keep the thoughts clear.
Have a great day!
Perennial Pioneer

Anna S said...

Yes!! Our refrigerator is now fixed.

Sarah said...

We just had the cutest kittens born at my apartment complex, and it has been a great opportunity to get to know my neighbors as we all ooh and ahh over them!