Monday, July 30, 2007

Finally moving!

Dear blog friends, we're moving tomorrow morning. This is our last day in the old apartment, so things are crazy around here: doing all the stuff we put off until the last minute. Even my cat feels the tension and went into hiding! I'm sure we'll complete everything on time, though.

I started decluttering my room some weeks ago, but today, I found out I'm far from done. There were piles upon piles of things I even forgot I had! I wonder how it fit into my little room at all. I threw a lot of useless junk away, and I'm sure I'll find more to get rid of as I unpack.

More good news: I just discovered I passed, with a good grade, an extremely difficult course which I was afraid I might fail. Now my chances to graduate on time are very good!

We should get our internet connection on the first day in our new home, so I'll be back with updates very soon! I have so many things on my mind I can't wait to share with you. I hope you are all having a lovely day, no matter where you are.

15 comments:

Lydia said...

Congratulations on both accomplishments! Moving can be crazy. Scratch that, moving IS crazy. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on passing that difficult class!! What a relief that must be, eh?

And now the busyness of making the actual move to your new home will require all your time & attention. Best wishes, Anna, to you & yours. I pray things will go smoothly!

Brenda

Tracy said...

I pray that your move goes well. I'll be waiting to hear all about the new place.

AnneK said...

Congrats on your success. All the best with moving. I know it can be a crazy time! I moved 3 times last year!

Haus Frau said...

Moving can be oh so very stressful. Please take time to rest .. to breath .. to drink in the expectation of life in a new home. Bless you sweetly...

USAincognito said...

I completely understand how moving can be stressful and busy - in just the past 10 years I have moved 12 different times!!!! I will be thinking of you today and all this week as you get everything settled into your new place. Hopefully your cat will be able to adjust, too! ;)
And congrats on doing so well in your class that it won't deterr your graduation plans. I am sure you are quiet relieved!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on passing your class! And not only passing, but doing well! You should treat yourself to something special during this busy time-- even if it's just a hot bath or painting your toenails.

Good luck moving!

Anna S said...

Thank you, dear ladies!
USAincognito - my cat will be probably locked up safely in her cat carrier, early tomorrow morning. I hope it goes smoothly.
Anonymous - even just a shower felt like a real treat on this hot, humid day ;)

Laura H said...

Anna,
Congrats on the diffecult class, and I hope that your move works smoothly. I know what it is like to move from one house to another!:)Tiring!
Laura H

Sheri said...

I will be praying for your move Anna! I am out of blog town a little too, visiting family in MN.

Have a blessed move my dear sister in Christ!

Mrs.B said...

I hope that your move goes smoothly! (o:

Heartathome said...

My dh and I haven't moved in 18 years so I can't imagine the amount of de-cluttering that we would have to do!
Congratulations on passing your class!
I hope your move goes smoothly and that you're happy in your new home.

Candy said...

Thats great about your grade..yay! :)
And good luck with the move...I know what its like :) I'll remember ya in prayer that all will go smoothly.
You are thought about today,

Candy

Wanda's Girl said...

Hi, Anna! Just wanted to let you know that I've been tremendously encouraged by reading your blog. You're light and salt! God bless.

Buffy said...

I will be thinking of you as you move. I hope everything goes smoothly, it is an exciting time! Last time I moved my cat tried to climb up the chimney of the new house then hid in a bed, covering the sheets in soot.