Saturday, July 7, 2007

My 100-th post

How time flies! It seems like only yesterday I started blogging, yet here I am, writing my 100-th post.

To tell you the truth, when I started this blog, I doubted anyone would have interest in what I have to say except friends and relatives who live far away and like to be updated about what I'm doing at the moment. I was unexpectedly blessed with the online fellowship of so many wonderful, special, talented, charming, intelligent likeminded ladies. I have no words to express what this means to me, knowing I'm not alone in my convictions.

Thank you, dear ones, for taking the time to visit, comment, share, discuss, encourage and support. And to all you fellow bloggers, thank you for investing the time to write in your own lovely blogs, which are such a delight to read and such an excellent resource for learning and growing.

5 comments:

Lauren Christine said...

Congratulations :) I sure have been blessed by reading your blog- I look forward to much future reading.

AnneK said...

Congratulations on your 100th post! Keep writing, I enjoy your blog.

Tracy said...

Congratulations, Anna. I'm glad that you began, and pray that you will continue to blog. You are a blessing.

Dawn Marie said...

Isn't it weird...I am like that too...when someone comments on my blog I am like "people actually read what I have to say?" LOL. You never know we inspire out on Internet land! :)

Bless U!

MInTheGap said...

Congratulations. The first 100 are a milestone, something to be proud of. Blogging is tough down the stretch, but you've done a good job so far!