Sunday, July 22, 2007

Just relaxing in the shadow of a tree

Things are pretty crazy around here these days, with exams, packing and sorting through my stuff. Boxes are piling up and it's driving me mad! Can't wait for the blissful moment when we've moved in and everything is unpacked and settled. But even during this stressful time, I'm still able to squeeze in some sweet minutes of relaxation, and for that I'm thankful!

Renovations are proceeding at top speed, and I hope nothing remains to be done by the time we're in the new apartment.

Our cute little kitten now has her eyes open. What a moment! I'll post some new pictures when I have them. Like all kittens, she has blue eyes now, but I know this is going to change.



7 comments:

Emily said...

Lovely pictures Anna! And I really like your skirt and shoes too - pink is my fave colour! I can imagine how busy and hectic things are for you right now - I was there not so long ago. Keep on going! Your hard work (and packing) will be worth it in the end ;). I'm glad you've had some chances to relax and enjoy the summer :)

Autumn said...

I am glad that you are finding some time to relax. Have fun!
I love the bottom picture. It is really pretty.

Laura H said...

Anna,
Looks great! Would dearly love to join you!
Laura H

Three Sisters Blog said...

The pictures look very nice!
The trees are so pretty!
I'm looking forward to seeing the picture of the kitten!

Anna Naomi said...

It looks like a lovely place to relax! Thanks for sharing the soothing pictures.

Chyrll said...

The pictures are very pretty!

Serena said...

Cute shoes, pretty tree, and lovely flowers!