Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blog awards

Recently, I have been granted two wonderful awards which I appreciate very much, and which left me humbled.

First, Jess at 'Making Home' nominated me for the 'Rockin' girl blogger' award, saying the following:





'... I particularly appreciate her forthrightness and her pursuit of being a woman of honor, desiring obedience towards God, even if that puts her in complete rebellion to cultural 'norms' or expectations!'

Jess, thank you so much for the Rockin' girl award, but even more for your sweet, kind words about my humble blog.

Then, I received the 'Nice Matters' award from Ashley at 'Ashley - Daughter of the King'.






'This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration.'

Thank you, Ashley! I will do my best to keep my blog deserving of the lovely award you gave me.

I guess I'm supposed to nominate other fellow bloggers for the awards, but those who know me a bit are probably guessing the usual conflict I have with that: too many lovely, truly wonderful blogs! I simply can't choose only five or seven people... I could write for hours and hours about all of your beautiful blogs, sweet ladies. You have been such a blessing to me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations,Anna!

Brenda

Tracy said...

Congratulations, and my sentiments, exactly!

USAincognito said...

You truly are deserving of these awards, Anna. :)
And I can honestly say that I am glad to have met you through this blogger world. Your posts continue to be challenging and inspiring and thought-provoking. I know you are blessing many with the words you write.

Emily said...

You are so deserving of these awards, Anna! Congratulations :)

PandaBean said...

Congratulations!

Autumn said...

COngratulations! YOu deserve them. Expecially the nice matters award!