Sunday, August 12, 2007

Middle name meme

Laura tagged me to do this fun little meme. The rules are simple: you must list one fact or trait that matters in your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. So, here goes:

Celebrating beautiful femininity
Enjoying the small wonders of life
Loving all the precious ones around me
Esteeming family values
Naturally curious learner
Adventurous in a quiet way

I was also supposed to tag a person for each letter, but I'd rather just invite everyone who wants to participate! Let me know if you do this meme, so I can drop by your blog and check it out.

And to those of you who are wondering, no, Celena isn't my real middle name, but it's a name I love, so I thought, why not go for it?

... In between the busyness of getting things organized in our new home (it looks as though it will never end!), last exams and vacation plans, I still found the time to work on my knitting and crocheting projects. I hope that very soon, I can show you how it is progressing. And there are so many things on my mind lately, that I want to share with you. Hopefully tomorrow. Life is a whirl these days!

Wishing you all a lovely, wonderful day, dear ladies.

8 comments:

Candy said...

I LOVE your middle name! Beautiful..just like you!

Jeannine said...

Thank you for your wishes, Anna! I'll post about the wedding as soon as I have some pictures :).
I hope you enjoyed your weekend.
((HUGS))

king's_daughter said...

I am curious...what is your real middle name? :-)

Anna S said...

Quite simple: I don't have a middle name :)

Kathleen said...

I might participate...I'm not a big meme fan, but that one could be thoughtful!

PaulaB52 said...

I'll play. Check it out on my blog.

king's_daughter said...

Stupid question:

What does "meme" mean, and how do you pronounce it?

:-)

Anna S said...

Good question :P