Sunday, February 3, 2008

How sweet!


Award+from+E-mom, originally uploaded by Anna's musings.

A warm hello to all you ladies. I hope everyone had the loveliest of weekends. Mine was spent away from home, again, which explains the absence of new posts and comments in the last two days.

When I checked my email this afternoon, I received a most pleasant surprise: dear Sheila, from "Who can find a wife of valor?" blog, gave me this sweet award, along with the following kind words:

"Anna is a jewish young woman, living in Israel. Her writings are excellent, for sure, and very thought provoking and inspiring. She has a passion for God's design for a woman and wife. I just love hearing her heart."

Thank you so much, dear Sheila! I know that normally, I'd be expected to pass this award along to other ladies, but here I face my usual problem: far too many great blogs to choose from! So instead, everyone who reads this and has a blog, feel free to give the "E for Excellent" award to your favorite private corners of the web.

In the meantime, days here speed by in a blur of activity, while stretching endlessly at the same time. Do you know the feeling?!

Oh, and by the way... several ladies asked me to tell about a traditional Jewish wedding. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I have never been to a wedding yet! ;-) The first wedding I plan to attend (no, not my own!) will be at the end of this month.

6 comments:

Rebekah S. said...

Congratulations, Anna!! Your blog definitely deserves that award! You are truly changing lives! :)

I can't wait to hear about the Jewish wedding! :)

Thank you for your sweet wishes, and I pray that you had a wonderful weekend as well(my weekend of course, is still going on:)).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the award, Anna. May I echo Sheila's words here?....excellent...thought provoking & inspiring...a passion for God's design. Yours is a friendly, intelligent blog to visit. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say "Well done!"

Brenda

Sammybunny said...

Congratulations, Anna!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Anna! I agree with the "E" too -- you are definitely one of my favorite blogs.

I wish I'd had your wisdom/maturity in my early 20s.

Looking forward to hearing about your wedding plans. :)

God bless you -- Lisa

Adlyn said...

Congratulations on the award, Anna! you sure do deserve it! your blog have really got me thinking on a number of things! hears to another year of fantastic blogging!

xoxoxoxo,
Adlyn

Katie Gregg said...

Congrats on the award, Anna.

On an unrelated topic, will we ever get to hear the story of your courtship?