Friday, September 25, 2009

Yom Kippur coming soon

I'm not sure I will be able to write before Yom Kippur, so I thought I'd just drop by to wish all Beit Yisrael Gmar Chatimah Tovah - May you be inscribed in the Book of Life for Good! I hope you all have an easy, spiritually profitable Yom Kippur.

As you can imagine, I'm a bit apprehensive about the fast, given that I'm still breastfeeding a lot (even though Shira likes her solids and gradually eats more and more) and remembering how difficult it was for me on Tisha B'Av. But I'm sure it will go well, with no long-lasting consequences.

And now I'm off to continue preparing for Shabbat!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Have fun Anna! I just came back to reading your blog after a break from it, and it inspired me so much. Thank you.

SuperAngel said...

Shabbat Shalom! and Beit Yisrael Gmar Chatimah Tovah to you and yours too! :)
Shalom!

Michelle said...

When you fast, are you allowed water? That's the only thing I would stress is drinking a ton of water to keep your supply up.

Lena said...

I hope everything goes well with you. I am nervous for you as well, I understand, since I am nursing my 8 month old, and if I dont eat for half a day I get all dizzy, and my milk supply dwindles. But hopefully it will all go well for you. How old is your little one now?