Thursday, April 22, 2010

Random notes

My friend Jenny just launched her home business of making and selling gluten-free mixes. You can visit her etsy shop here. I'm so excited for Jenny, knowing this is something that has been given much thought to. Jenny has been living with Celiac and practicing a gluten-free diet for a while now, and I know there are many people out there who will love Jenny's baking mixes. I think they would make for wonderful gifts.

Jenny is not Jewish and her products are not kosher, but I know this isn't an issue for most of my readers here.

On a completely different note, have you visited the new LAF? The website switched to a new platform and is so much easier to navigate now. The outlook is great, interesting articles are pouring in, and I'm excited to say I've been invited to contribute as well.

Today I only have about half a day at home, to prepare for a long family visit weekend away from home. This week we just seem to be out and about much more than usual. I expect to be good and tired when we come back.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

7 comments:

Kittee said...

I am so glad to see that you are still blogging! I took a year break and came back and I was pleasantly surprised! Your blog is such a joy to read. Thank you for posting it. By the way, congratulations on your pregnancy! I can't believe it! You are already "baking" your second! I'm so excited for you! Being mother is such a wonderful thing isn't it? My hubby and I were just blessed with our first and we cannot wait until we are blessed again. Anyways- God Bless! Thanks again!

Analytical Adam said...

Have a good Shabbos and a good weekend.

Jessica said...

hello Anna! I know you're busy, and if it's too much of a bother don't bother (lol), but could we see a sweet bump pic? :) I'm so exciting to be following your second pregnancy! I started reading right before your engagement and cannot tell you how much I enjoy your blog. Anna, know that G-d has made you a blessing to so very many women.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend-away and a sweet Shabbat.

Blessings,
Jessica

Sharon said...

Wow, that is quite an impressive flower! What kind of plant is that?

Rachel said...

That flower looks amazing! What kind is it?

Mrs. Anna T said...

Sharon&Rachel, my husband took a picture of this flower near our house, but I have no idea what it is called. :o)

dreamingformore said...

I love the new LAF! Thanks for awesome posts!