Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Yes, I did it

I spent most of yesterday's afternoon working on this four-layer concoction. Simply chocolate cake with whipped cream and chocolate glaze, sprinkled with crushed peanuts. Who doesn't love that?

Don't have time for more than a few quick words today. I have many pending emails and questions in the comments, and I thank everyone for their patience. I have been journaling for most of my conscious life and have found it to be a time-organizing more than time-consuming activity, however, for me to continue this via blogging I simply must cut back on reading people's blogs, answering to comments and participating in debates. Thank you for understanding!

See you after Shavuot. Happy holiday!

11 comments:

SweetPeaknits said...

Im going to attempt my first cheesecake today. Happy Shavuot!!

Deborah said...

That cake looks delicious! I need to remember to make something similar for my husband sometime ... he would love that.

Jo said...

Looks very delicious - quite the master piece:)

Rose said...

Gorgeous cake!

Star said...

You cake looks scrumptious, but I would only like it if the cream is unsweetened. Is it whipped fresh cream, without sugar, I wonder? I expect you've all eaten it by now?
Blessings, Star

Linda said...

What a beautiful cake!

Happy Holiday to you, too!

Thursday's Child said...

That looks wonderful! Posting the recipe soon?

Jenny P. said...

That looks like all kinds of tasty. I hope your family enjoyed it!

Kelly said...

Looks delicious!

Karen said...

That's prettier than a lot of the cakes I see in cookbooks! Great job!!

Mrs. Anna T said...

Star,

I always use whipped cream with no sugar. If it's a layered cake it's baked with some sugar anyway, and for our taste, it's more than enough! We always try to cut out as much sugar as possible.