Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's a busy Sunday

Sundays in Israel are like Mondays in most of the world. The weekend is over, and the house is being tidied, floors swept and washed, and everything gathered in order to begin the week in a productive and pleasant way.

It makes my heart especially glad to see a clothesline full of little ones' things. It's lovely to see them all nice and clean, blowing in the warm breeze.

Many things are pulling my attention; the kitchen and garden, and various projects. I guess I ought to get up from the computer now I've said a quick hello, and start somewhere - while the little ones are taking a nap. The day is so lovely I'm not even tempted to take a nap alongside them, which is rather unusual. :o)

Wishing you a great week!

Your friend,

Mrs. T

8 comments:

That Crazy Family said...

I love the photo!

Patrizia said...

Mrs. T, I can imagine everything you said clearly in my mind. Thank you for sharing your day with me. What is it about a clothes line that is so comforting? Is it the cleanliness of the clothes, is it the breeze that makes the clothes wave? I too love that picture :) :sigh: so clean & refreshing. Something about it, yes.

Have a lovely day :)

Blessings, Patrizia

Rose said...

I hope you took that nap Anna. :) I've just finished hanging out my washing on Monday morning.

Lena said...

It looks like you have a nice, warm day. I am guessing autumn is mild there, with no rain and snow.

Hannah in Canada said...

It looks like you have a lovely backyard, Anna!
I've used clotheslines in the past, and usually prefer them, but as I'm living now in a cold, rainy, and often snowy city, they're not so practical.
Cheers!

momto9 said...

I always enjoy seeing your clothes line pictures:)

Val said...

I am curious about your Sundays being like our Mondays. Do you go to church and what day do you go on? Just curious. Love your blog!!

Mrs. Anna T said...

Val,

Orthodox Jews go to synagogue, not church, on Friday evenings and on Saturday.