Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Beauty

My husband and I are currently assembling a photo album, which means we went through hundreds of photos in the last couple of days, and shared many wonderful memories. I came across some real treasures, which I am not sure whether I shared here before or not - but I'm posting them now, and I hope they make you think and feel beautiful. 




Photography is one of my husband's many talents. He does it just amazingly. Most of the blog photos I post are taken by him. I especially like this last photo, of a lovely winding road, as a metaphor of our lives.

4 comments:

Rose said...

Mr T, you have a great eye through the camera.

The Gentle Mom said...

Your husband is a truly talented photographer. Has he thought about doing it professionally?

Leah Brand-Burks said...

Very beautiful indeed. Thanks for sharing.

Joy said...

Those are beautiful. Your husband is very talented.