Monday, July 25, 2011
* Chickens like to flock together, which makes it a lot easier to locate them when they cross the border to the neighbours' garden.
* Having chickens means a lot less food goes to waste, since chickens eat practically anything...
* ... including Styrofoam, which they will devour as though they've never tasted anything more delicious, if we only let them.
* Your efforts to provide a nice "nest" for your birds might go to waste if they express a sudden and unexpected culinary interest in its insulation.
* Chickens will flock near you and poop on your shoes when you least expect it.
This is by no means an exhaustive list, so feel free to add your own observations!