Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wildlife

Well, some of them aren't really wild, but it's a collection of some of the best animal photos my husband was able to capture through the lens of his camera. 

One of the loveliest things about living where we live is the abundant animal life - reptiles, birds, foxes, deer, wild hogs, and an amazing variety of insects. 
 This duck actually was our neighbours'. One day it disappeared, and we can't say we exactly miss him, given how our front step was always covered with duck poo when he was here.




And cats are simply always irresistible.

Have a wonderful day!

Mrs. T

7 comments:

Rose said...

Nice pictures Mr T!

Matushka Anna said...

I especially love the mama cat and her kittens!

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures! And since I'm a cat lover: keep them well fed if you have the chance, please! :)

Mrs. Anna T said...

Anon, the picture is a year old and the kittens are all grown now. :o)

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how that mama cat feels.
Gracie

sara said...

That mama cat looks so content.

That duck is a strange-looking creature. I know there are many varieties of duck, but I've never seen one with those bumps on it before.

Joy said...

The one with the kittens is my favorite :-) But they're all wonderful. I know I just said this in my comment on your "Beauty" post, but your husband is a very talented photographer.