Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Going on a break

My husband and I are approaching a particularly hectic period of our lives, during which I won't have enough time or thought to spare for blogging, and so I'm sitting down to write that I'm going on a break. I'm not sure how long it will be, perhaps some weeks. Not that I'm resolved against blogging, however sporadically, during this time, but I don't want anyone to sit wondering where I have disappeared.

Just in case, to make sure no one is worried, I will tell that we are all well and healthy, simply very busy, and I hope to be back with plenty of fun and interesting updates.

7 comments:

Rose said...

Happy Holidays/Holy Days!

Lady Anne said...

We'ii miss you! Stay safe and happy, and we all wish you well. Hugs and kisses to the children!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us know! I hope the busy time won't be too stressful and we'll all look forward to hearing from you again when things calm down a bit.

Rose said...

Take care of yourselves.

Linda said...

Hope you do have some time to rest. You will be missed.

Juliette said...

I have your site favorited and look forward to checking in again with you in the future!

sweetpea'smommy said...

When you come back from your break, stop by for some tea and the claim the award I chose for you! http://lifegavemetea.blogspot.com