Thursday, September 22, 2011

We have moved...

... to one of the loveliest, most special houses I have ever seen. This explains my blogging absence. I hope to have the camera again soon, and to post pictures of the local beauties, with a longer update. In the meantime, you can imagine how much there was (and is) to be done, and how tired yet satisfied we are. Anyway, the move is behind us, and here we are, alive and well!

I will try to keep in mind that the degree of exhaustion and confusion in a big move is almost the same as in having a baby. Next time a new family moves in, I will do my best to cook and deliver a nutritious meal for them. To be sure, there's enough to do without having to think about dinner when you can't even find your kitchen utensils, let alone time to cook.

Time is still very short and I must make use of every spare minute, so I will say goodbye for now.

Warmly,

Mrs. T

17 comments:

Thia said...

Congratulations on your move! I pray that everyone is settling in quickly. I pray you are settled enough for the Sabbath with I know is quickly approaching.

Bethany said...

Congratulations! I know how difficult, but rewarding, moving can be.

Melanie said...

What a wonderful blessing for your family! I can't wait to read and see the details. Congratulations!

Fiona said...

Congratulations on your new home Anna! May you and your family have many happy years there.

lavender garden said...

I am so happy for you, Anna! May you and your family be blessedby Hashem in your new home!

Lanita said...

I can't wait to hear all about your move and see photos of your new surroundings!

Ganeida said...

Congratulations. Looking forward to the pictures. ☺

Rose said...

Oh Anna, how lovely for you all! My best wishes for all your happiness in the new house.

Anonymous said...

Yes, moving is usually very hectic, isn't it? You must be so happy to have it behind you, & can settle in to your new place. Can't wait to see pictures! :o)

all the best-
Brenda

Hilde said...

I hope that you and your family will be very happy in your new house.

may said...

Congratulations on your move. I hope that you and your family will be happy in your new home and that you settle in quickly.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say "congratulations" on moving into your new home.

Ruth

Alison said...

Blessings on you - please stay safe.

Kate said...

Congrats friend!

Lady Anne said...

Congratulations on your new - bigger and better - home! Before the Lord of the Manor and I married and moved into this house, I had moved three times in as many years, following the death of my first husband. We've been married almost 40 years, and I swear they will take us out of here in a pine box, and not before.

Regarding your suggestion of fixing dinner for a new neighbor, that is a perfect idea. The day we were moving in, our new neighbor sent her son over to invite us for supper. It was heavenly to sit down for a while, and just relax!

Leah Brand-Burks said...

Hooray! Congratulations! I hope this home will have the room you need to (God-willing) expand your family, and give you room to breathe!

L.S. said...

Le Shana Tova ve metukah, Anna! Happy Birthday to Tehilla; your home and daughters sound lovely! May this year bring continued nachas to you and your family!