Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Animals

One of our neighbours keeps a small farm, which is a delight to all children around. Whenever I feel a hint of boredom or grumpiness floating around here at home, and time and weather permit, I take the girls outside and we go to feed the animals.
Here's a goat.
A donkey.
A group of chickens and ducks.
A rather annoyed-looking turkey.
One of the cutest chickens I have ever seen.

Internet connection has been patchy lately, so it's lucky that I have the opportunity to come online before Sukkot (which is tomorrow night) and wish a happy holiday time to all my Jewish readers.

Warmly,

Mrs. T

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute! Wishing you a happy holiday season.

Rose said...

How lovely for the girls! (And you)

Our best wishes to you and all the family for the coming holiday time.