Thursday, October 6, 2011

From the garden

The man who built the house we live in right now is an avid gardener. I can't help but admire all the extensive work he did; he's one of those people who rear plants as if they were children. In the photos above, you see just a fraction of everything that was planted around the house - bell peppers, melons, beautiful water plants and various herbs which smell delightful (don't worry, I'm definitely going to find out exactly what is what before I attempt to incorporate any of them in my cooking!)

4 comments:

MamaF said...

Beautiful. I miss having a kitchen garden myself, so find out and enjoy yours ! Congratulations for the new home. I follow your blog since before your marriage,I feel so happy for you,really :)

Flavia

Rose said...

How lovely to find it all planted!

Mrs.Rabe said...

Delightful!

Kristen said...

Lovely plants. Those melons look so healthy. We tried to grow melons this year in our garden and failed miserably!