Thursday, May 31, 2012

A day is life in miniature

I love how just one day can comprise, through many small snippets of time, so many of life's good things. 
A glass of freshly squeezed orange juice "on the rocks". 
Watching the ripening grapes.
 Simple wonders of nature.
Crafts.
And some baking.

Time to work,
And time to rest.
Time to laugh,
And time to cry.
Time to plan,
And time to go forward with what the moment brings.
Time for the plain and mundane,
And for the sparkling and creative.
Time to enjoy what comes our way only once, and may never come again. 
I am thankful for all the good things in my life,
And in this day,
Which is but life in miniature.
I'm savoring it as it comes, and as it is, in this very moment.

I hope you are, too.

Your friend,

Mrs. T

1 comment:

lavender garden said...

Oh, Anna, thank you thank you thank you for this best of all posts! You have simultaneously inspired and grounded me. Wishing you S'yata Dashmaya always as you create your beautiful home