Sunday, December 2, 2012

Beauty

Around here, another week began today. We haven't had rain for a good number of days already, and also I know in my mind that I ought to pray for as much rain as possible, my heart loves the sunny, breezy winter days, which mean the laundry billowing in the warm wind, splendid long walks enjoying all the new greenery outside, visits with friends, all the children playing together in the sunshine, and, recently, taking the goats out to pasture.

Below, some beautiful photos taken by my mother in the Utopia park.
Photo

Photo

Photo\

Photo
Some very lovely goats. So cute!

Photo
And a mother hen with her chicks. Adorable.

Wishing the loveliest week to you all,

Mrs. T

2 comments:

Joluise said...

Those red flowers (not sure of their name) is a plant we often have indoors here in Australia. They always look cheery and quite hardy.

Mrs. Anna T said...

Joluise, I know them as an indoor plant as well, now that you mention it. I wonder what they are called!