Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A couple of photos from around here, today

 I don't know what these are called, but I think they are beautiful. I picked them this morning, put them in a jam jar, and let them brighten up my day. 
"Come play with me in the sandbox." Two little human companions were very obliging. :o)

Now back to work... on schedule today: cleaning the refrigerator and ovens, cleaning a pot for Pesach kashering, and other things too numerous to mention! Wish me good speed, because I need it, as practically there are only a couple of "work" days left before Pesach.

6 comments:

Mrs.Rabe said...

Pretty flowers!

The goat is so funny - I bet the girls enjoy him!

Deanna

Rose said...

Anna your flowers are a daisy of some type. :)

Mrs. Anna T said...

Rose, yes, I figured they must be some type of daisy, but it would be neat to know their proper name!

Carol said...

The picture of your goat is great--I like his white coat.

Sending my best wishes for peace and joy during your celebration of Pesach. Your preparation for these days makes me think about my own preparation for the week ahead.

My family will observe Maunday Thursday, Good Friday and Resurrection Sunday. It is good to prepare mind, heart and home.

Katie B. of HousewifeHowTos.com said...

The flowers are such a pretty color, and so nice to see when everything here is cold, dreary and gray. Oh, and the goat is a cutie!

schweigen.ist.silber said...

I think the flowers might be Echinacea. If indeed they are, they do come with lots of health benefits. Might be worth googling the species.