Time for a break and a bit of fun before moving on to other 'heavy' issues…
Mrs. B invited all the readers of her blog to share 7 random things about themselves. I'm slightly modifying the rules of the game; instead of telling about myself, I will allow my cat to share 7 random things! She has wanted to do this for ages. So, here it goes:
1. My favorite food is canned tuna fish.
2. I'm mortally afraid of the vacuum cleaner and ironing board; whenever I see one of those, I hide behind the sofa.
3. I simply LOVE shoeboxes. When I see one, I MUST get inside and curl up! The only problem is that not many shoeboxes are big enough for me.
4. I have my own seat on the sofa and my own blanket, and those who try to usurp either of them will be severely punished!
5. I will lick your face if you only let me.
6. When it's warm, I love sleeping on the desk in Anna's room (see picture).
7. Breakfast is on my schedule at 6:00 AM each day, and I don't care if it's weekend. I want my food served on time!
So… all of you cats (and dogs) out there – consider yourselves tagged! I'd love to know more about you.