Ashley tagged me to write 8 random things about me, so here goes (some of you may already know them!):
1. I learned to read when I was 4 years old, and taught myself to write soon after that.
2. My favorite tasks to do around the house are laundry and ironing; the least favorite is washing dishes.
3. I'm a great cat lover and a proud cat owner.
4. I've been a vegetarian since I was 10.
5. My last real haircut was around that age too; since then, I've been only trimming my hair.
6. When I was 13, I started writing poetry.
7. If I have daughters, I plan to name one of them Magda, after my grandmother.
8. Once, I used to work as a cashier in a supermarket, and it taught me quite a lot about people's consuming habits.
I'm not going to tag anyone; instead, I just invite everyone to play. If you do, drop me a note so I can stop by your blog and check it out. I look forward to finding out more about you, dear blogging friends!
As you must have noticed, I added a poll to my sidebar, asking you ladies if there is any subject you would like to see discussed more often here on 'Anna's Musings'. Those of you who click the option 'other', are welcome to leave me a comment here and expand about it.
And one last blogging announcement: this week, I came across two new lovely blogs, written by such wonderful young ladies:
Bonnie's Bee Thoughts - by a 17-year-old homeschooled daughter, full of sweet and encouraging thoughts.
By His Grace and For His Glory - by Rebekah, 15 years old, a young lady who wishes to bring glory to God by whatever she does. Rebekah also recently joined our team on Mayden Fair, and I'm looking forward to her contributions!
More coherent thoughts are brewing in my head at this moment, and will be shared with you, hopefully, tomorrow. Thank you for all your wonderful, encouraging, touching, challenging and thought-provoking comments and emails. I love hearing from you, and wish you all a wonderful, beautiful day.