Sunday, August 5, 2007

More updates on our new home

I'm happy to tell you we're settling in our new home, and have almost all our stuff unpacked now. There are still a couple of minor fixes to do and it's still messy (that's why I didn't take any pictures yet), but I can already see in my mind how lovely it will be once we've put that finishing, homely, cosy touch on everything!

For those of you who have been wondering, my cat is adjusting well, too. On our first morning there, I woke up and saw the windows open - and no cat! After reading your advice about how we shouldn't let her out until she gets used to the new place, can you imagine how I felt? I thought she was gone! Fortunately, I found her later (after many tears and desperate searching), hiding between the boxes, and coaxed her out of there with her favorite food. Now she is curiously exploring every corner of our new home, and in between she naps in her usual place on the couch.

My computer is having a problem: for some reason, Windows gives me a message it doesn't recognize my usual profile, and logs me in (after a terribly long time) with a temporary profile. Does anyone know what this might be? I appreciate any advice! So if I'm a bit late in uploading new posts or publishing your comments, you'll know why.

I hope you are all having a wonderful, peaceful, blessed day. I can't wait to share more thoughts, musings, ideas and impressions with you!