Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A cool and quiet day

 Today was probably one of the last cool days we are going to get before next fall, and it certainly merited taking out the candle holders and oil burners to brighten up the kitchen as I went about my morning work. I loved every minute of watching that warm cozy glow.
Then we proceeded to a have a nice, quiet but full day which included cooking, drawing, play dough, milking goats, walks, visiting, reading aloud, lounging in the hammock, feeding chickens and shoving goats out of the living room, among many other things.

And now that the day is drawing to a close and the girls are asleep, I'm listening to this lovely music.

2 comments:

Leah Brand-Burks said...

VERY beautiful music. I now have it playing in another tab, thank you! :-)

Aubrey said...

Absolutely, love this music. Thank you for the link.