Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I'm back

I've had a very intense week and a half or so of frantic cleaning, cooking, guests, more cooking, more guests, a lovely day trip, more cooking, more guests, and finally, last night, putting the kitchen back together after Pesach. 

Now that everything is more or less in place, and I've begun folding the mountainous pile of laundry that accumulated during the days of the holiday (the girl's shelves were nearly empty - seriously), I'm taking my time and enjoying just looking around, poking here and there, seeing what there is to be done, what projects might be started or picked up again - with no pressure. 

The weather is still nice, summer heat has not quite kicked in yet, and I'm looking forward to a lot of nature walks, relaxing outside in the hammock, reading, writing, crocheting, mending, sewing, baking (I miss that!) and all the good things that come with the season.

I hope you are all well, and intend to catch up with you soon!

With friendship,

Mrs. T

2 comments:

Thia said...

Queen Anne's Lace! One of my favorite flowers! Amazing to think that it grows there too. It won't show up here for another few months. We still have snow falling.

Rose said...

I wondered how it was going for you Anna, glad that Pesach went well. Relax now and enjoy.