Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I have my camera back!

That is to say, I finally found the battery charger.
My four Silkie chicks; very cute, I know, but all chicks are cute and fluffy; Silkies, on the other hand, have an even bigger potential for fluffiness as adults. I do so hope they will grow and thrive with us.

The grey Silkie chick which is seen in the background in the previous photo; I love it; generally I prefer grey Silkies to any other color variety. Perhaps I can get more of those in the future. 
And one of our other chicks, which hatched together with the Silkies; very cute as well, but these are intended as egg layers, as opposed to Silkies which are to be, hopefully, our pets and broodies. 

1 comment:

living from glory to glory said...

Hooray for all our chargers, without them we stop!
I love chickens, but baby chicks are soooo cute!
Blessings, Roxy