Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A last hello before Rosh Ha-Shana

The Jewish holidays are about to begin - tomorrow evening, we will sit at the Rosh Ha-Shana table, and it will also be our Tehilla's third birthday. How well I remember the evening when she was born, as if it were yesterday; and how thankful we are for this dear child, who had brought so much joy into this world with her.



I hope all my Jewish readers will have a nice and pleasant holiday season, and as for the rest of you, dear friends, I wish you a lovely fall/spring, wherever you are. I am looking forward to catching up with you all again soon.

With friendship,

Mrs. T

Photo taken from here

2 comments:

Rose said...

Happy third birthday Tehilia. Shanah Tovah Anna, Mr T and Shira.

Mrs.Rabe said...

Happy birthday to your daughter, and a blessed Rosh Ha-Shana to you and your family.

Deanna