Monday, December 8, 2014

Small projects

There's not much time left for big projects... but little ones - for little people - can be just as satisfying.

After completing this wee pair of booties, I'm now making another, in dark red, following a very easy pattern I found here. I'm enchanted with its simplicity - the bootie is made entirely in one piece, which is so convenient. Perfect for times when you're on the go, or when your brain is getting into this snail-paced, inner-focused, ninth-month of pregnancy mode.

5 comments:

Leah Brand-Burks said...

I am so excited for you. You and my best friend will be having your babies at almost the same time! She is having her third boy. :)

Jessica said...

When are you due Mrs. Anna? I'm very excited for your third baby to be joining you soon! I pray the remainder of your pregnancy and the birth goes smoothly :)

Mrs. Anna T said...

Jessica, I'm officially due January 5-th, though my first two were 41-weekers... anything can happen though!

Jessica said...

Have a happy last few weeks then! Are your adorable girly booties a subtle announcement, or are you just going off precedent? ;)

Mrs. Anna T said...

Jessica, I wasn't aware that the booties were girly. ;o) Both scans showed we're having a baby boy, but of course there can always be surprises!